Zarubezhgeologia’s contribution has actually formed a national mineral resource base in many countries of Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
Zarubezhgeologia’s outstanding projects:
- Shabva Oil Field discovery in Yemen (1982 - 1988).
- Discovery and exploration of Lega Dembi Gold Field and
- Kenticha Rare Metal Field ((1970 - 1980); exploration and reserves estimation of Kelub Gas and Condensate Field in Ethiopia (1984 - 1992).
- Discovery, exploration and commissioning of Kalana Ore Gold Field in Mali (1967 - 1982).
- Discovery of a mercury-bearing area of a world-wide importance, including the fields of Fendek, Ismail, Mra-Sma, etc. in Algeria (1968 - 1971).
- Geological survey and prospecting of mineral resources all over Afghanistan, discovery and exploration of large fields of iron, copper, rare metals, precious stones, cauk, fluorite; discovery of natural gas commercial fields in the north of the country (1963 - 1979); compilation and publication of monograph “Geology and Minerals of Afghanistan”(1980).
- Discovery and exploration of diamond and high quality bauxites fields forming the mineral base of Guinea (1960’s - 1990’s).
- Discovery and increment of reserves of cobalt in the Bu-Asser area, Morocco (1969 - 1971).
- Discovery and exploration of Erdenetuin-Obo Copper/Molibdenum Field, more than 40 coalfields including the largest soldering coalfield of Tavantologoy, more than 20 deposits of fluorspar, gold and uranium in Mongolia (1950’s - 1980’s).
- Prospecting and exploration of deposits of rare metals, coal, precious stones, mapping of mineral resources and compiling of fields’ cadaster; gas fields exploration in Mozambique (1983 - 1987).
- Discovery and exploration of oil and phosphate rock deposits in Egypt (1960’s - 1970’s).
- Discovery and exploration of oil deposits in India (1960’s - 1970’s).
- Discovery and exploration of oil, nickel, polymetals and manganese ore deposits in Cuba (1960’s - 1980’s).
- Discovery and exploration of gold placers in Zimbabwe (1990’s - 2000’s).
- Geological survey in Angola; plotting and publication of geological and mineralogical maps of the Republic of Angola (1980’s - 1990’s); prospecting of commercial mineral deposits in Angola (2000’s).